Body Now! provides Certified Fitness Professionals and a fully equipped state of the art gym featuring Cybex and Life Fitness equipment with a complete selection of free weights, multiple cardio stations including treadmills, elliptical EFX and stationary bikes.
Our all woman’s membership and spa style environment differentiates us from all other fitness facilities. Women LOVE our center and feel safe and comfortable in an environment designed just for us!
Receive a free weight room orientation and personal training session with your membership. We are here to help you succeed. At Body Now!, ALL our programs contribute to losing fat and getting fit through our trademarked method of success. We specialize in empowering you with our health focused techniques designed to produce RESULTS!
Building bone density and a lean body increases your metabolism. Exercising with correct form gives you the confidence to build your health. We teach our clients how to develop effective movement habits and decrease the risk of injury. Educating our clients on body awareness and the importance of “Whole Body Engagement” are the tools that transform “Functional Fitness” into a lifestyle practice that just makes sense! The principles of Functional Fitness are applied in our Body Now! trademarked method of Circuit Training.
What is Body Now! Circuit Training?
Our circuit training is a combination of cardiovascular training and resistance exercises designed to be simple to follow and give you a complete workout in just 30 minutes! The goal is to target fat loss, tone muscle, build bone density and develop healthy endurance. Our Fitness Center Circuit is all of our prescribed exercises based on the “5 Components Of Fitness.” The Body Now! circuit is done with real weight resistance taught with our trademarked program of “Whole Body Engagement.” Through our method, you are able to measure your progress and advance when ready to move to more progressive exercises, all taught by professional certified trainers.
To begin, we guide our members with a complimentary orientation and fitness assessment. We recommend two to three sessions with the circuit and supplementing your workouts with two or more cardio sessions. Add variety using our bikes, treadmills, walking or running. The Now Fitness aerobic classes are also a perfect complement to reaching your goals.
|Cardiovascular Exercise The Cardiovascular System is defined as ‘The heart and the blood vessels by which blood is pumped and circulated through the body’, and cardiovascular exercise, or cardio, targets this area of the body during exercise.Exercise to Lose FatExercise is the only way to burn fat, improve fitness and boost energy levels. Exercise combined with healthy nutrition is the key to reducing fat, supporting your bones and reshaping the body. Improved fitness levels and lower body fat will also help reduce the chances of overweight related illnesses such as high blood pressure and diabetes.
Health & Fitness Programs
When helping you plan a fitness program, we take into account your present fitness level, current health and age, and tailor the exercise into your daily routine to provide a more enjoyable and successful experience. We may recommend several of the following after reviewing your goals with our Lifestyle Fitness Coach:
Fat loss programs and personal training are available for individual guidance with our certified personal trainers. Come visit or call us for more details. We have many options including corporate health plans as well as small group training. Body Now! also offers power point presentations and health lectures for your business and employees.
|Every Body is Unique. Since each of us are unique due to the structure of our bodies, movement habits and our personal history, Body Now! programs can be customized to meet individual needs. Our focus is to benefit everyone we teach how to customize the Body Now! workouts so you have real tools to address your specific goals. This is an intelligent and necessary approach to health and fitness training.|
|The BENEFITS of the Body Now! Method include:
The Body Now! Method: Is education empowerment of how to move safely and effectively by developing a Healthy Movement Foundation through functional fitness. Body harmony is supported from a whole approach to health and fitness. This includes physical, mental and nutrition into a lifestyle practice. The Body Now! Method is specifically designed build your energy, to increase the integrity, strength and flexibility involved in everyday movements (walking, standing, sitting, lifting, reaching, etc.). Integrated Movements require knowledgeable training of whole body awareness including proprioceptive and kinesthetic development.
Functionally Fit Principles include:
1. Posture: Posture is the essence of how we move through any activity in life. Regardless of what we are doing, if our posture is weak will be prone to injury. Posture is dynamic. Our posture reveals the way in which we orient ourselves to everyday life. Posture is the nature of human embodiment
2. Breath: Breathing deeply affects the quality and condition of our body, mind, and emotions. Breathing and posture are inseparable. Learning to breathe properly and to strengthen the breath through the confluence of everyday life is essential to functional fitness.
3. All Movement Originates from the Core: The core includes the entire area from the diaphragm down to the base of the pelvis. Core development is coordinated development of muscles, posture, and breath.
4. Mobility: Functional fitness embraces the anatomy of movement and must influence transition into the desired motion. Mobility training actively moves your joints and brings in endogenous energy to the joints which lubricates and helps joints heal and regenerate. Mobility builds and restores posture and improves movement as control as the nervous system is reinforced.
5. Integrative Fitness: While most programs focus upon exercise instruction, Body Now! Integrated Fitness Training takes you further by including balance, weight management, communication skills, behavioral and emotional components essential in creating an “Overall Experience“ to empower long-term change. Without this kind of transference, the benefits of exercise are minimized.
Why Functional Fitness?
A fitness program without proper technique is “Dysfunctional.” Dysfunctional movement is a significant cause of injury. One can exercise in ways that create illusions of being beneficial, but without respect to alignment, form and function, habits of disconnection are established and develop into injuries.
Functional fitness is structural integrity, postural alignment, balanced muscular development, correct stretching techniques, injury prevention, and precision of motion. One of the most important aspects of a functional fitness program is that it is specifically designed to eliminate Chronic Dysfunctional Habits through awareness in your training.